When you're ready to replace your garage door, it's time to take a look at custom doors in Melbourne. Two options you're likely to consider are freestanding roller doors and sectional garage doors, an…Read More
Buy Your Next Set of Roller Doors with Confidence
When you buy roller doors or garage doors, you want them to last.
There are some products that people buy with the knowledge that they will be trading them out after just a few years. A garage door or roller door is not that type of product. When you select a new set of garage roller doors for your Melbourne home, you should be confident in their ability to stand the test of time.
What Sets Factory Direct Garage Doors Apart Regarding Roller Doors
At Factory Direct Garage Doors, we strive to give our customers the guarantee of durability. Here are a few of the ways we ensure quality and longevity with the products we sell:
- Using the best materials: Roller doors are only as good as the materials from which they are made. We strive to use only the best materials, with a specific focus on Colourbond grade steel.
- Providing superior warranty coverage: If something happens to your garage door, you should be able to call the company that designed it for a fix. When you work with Factory Direct Garage Doors, you get 10-year warranty coverage on both the door itself and the motor. If something goes wrong in that first decade, you can pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Offering bespoke solutions: One of the essential facets of getting something that is ‘built to last’ is making sure that will still love the design in five years. We work with clients to create bespoke solutions that are perfectly suited to their homes.
Simply put, we want your garage door to look just as good and be just as reliable after six or seven years as it was the day we installed it.
Tips for Picking out Automatic Roller Doors in Melbourne
Are you ready to start shopping for a new automatic garage door for your Melbourne residence? Here are a few tips to help you make sure you end up with the right door from the right designer and installer:
- Think about what you want: Your garage door should be crafted to suit both the style that you like and what looks best with your house. Going into the shopping process with a good idea of what you want will reduce the odds of you getting something that doesn’t completely satisfy your expectations.
- Emphasise experience: Experience matters when you hire a garage door company. Pick a business that has a track record for success and can show years of satisfied customers. At Factory Direct Garage Doors, for instance, we have been in this business for 25+ years and have made an impact in both Melbourne and Perth.
- Look for a company that offers extra perks: Beautiful door design is great, but you want more than that when you pick your roller door company. Warranty coverage; custom design work; direct-from-factory manufacturing; fast turnaround time. Factory Direct Garage Doors offers all these perks and more, and the result is a higher rate of complete customer satisfaction than many other businesses can tout.
If you’re in the market for a new roller door for your house, look no further than Factory Direct Garage Doors. Contact us today to start talking about your design specifications and other project details.